Do you have a mold problem in your Charlotte, NC Home? | SERVPRO® of Uptown and East Charlotte
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making removing all mold from a home or business impossible. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy.
Consider the Following Mold Facts
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors, and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 50 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
Service Response Guidelines
- Within one hour of the notice of loss, one of our SERVPRO® professionals will contact you to arrange for services.
- Within four hours of loss notification, one of our SERVPRO® professionals will be on-site to start mitigation services.
- Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person.
If you see or smell signs of mold, Call SERVPRO® of Uptown and East Charlotte today at 704-547-6200.